Shop Your Way Sears Don’t Go It Alone
Instant Win Game
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Shop Your Way (“SYW”) Sears Don’t Go It Alone Instant Win Game (the “Game”) is open only to individuals who are: (i) legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia at the time of play; (ii) at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of play; and (iii) a SYW Email Member (members who have provided Sponsor with a valid email address and are currently opted in to receive promotional emails from SYW at the time of play). To become a SYW member at no cost, visit http://www.shopyourway.com. Employees of Sears Holdings Management Corporation, and its direct and indirect subsidiaries who hold a position of Divisional Vice President (e.g., Vice Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, etc.) or higher as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor’s employees must be in good standing as determined by Sponsor’s human resources department at the time of entry and prize award.
The Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Sears Holdings Management Corporation, 3333 Beverly Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60179.
3. Timing: The Game begins on April 25, 2016 at 12:00:01 am Central Daylight Savings Time (“CDT”) and ends on May 25, 2016 at 11:59:59 pm CDT (the “Game Period”).
Additional Game Plays:
Once entrants complete the Play method described above, each entrant may earn up to thirty-seven (37) total bonus game plays (“Bonus Game Plays”) during the Game Period by following the on-screen instructions.
· Enter Sweeps Code (Earn one (1) Bonus Game Play): Once you successfully enter the Game by completing the primary Game Play as described above, an Instant Win email will be sent to the email address associated with your Shop Your Way account. The Instant Win email will contain a "Sweeps Code" as well as a link back to the Sweepstakes. Either copy and paste that URL into your browser or click on the link. Then, enter the Sweeps Code into the "Enter Sweeps Code" field, and click the "Go" button to receive one (1) Bonus Game Play. You will only receive one (1) Bonus Game Play regardless of how many times you enter the Sweeps Code. If you have not received the Sweeps Code at the email address associated with your SYW account within twenty-four (24) hours of entry, please contact us at Sweeps@searshc.com
§ Enter Sweeps Code from the “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” Brand Page (Earn up to thirty (30) Bonus Game Plays): Once you successfully enter the Game by completing the primary Game Play as described above, obtain a Sweeps Code from the "Sears Home Services Home Improvement" brand page on the Shop Your Way website. Copy the Sweeps Code available at www.shopyourway.com/SearsHomeServicesHomeImprovement and paste the code into the Sweeps Code field provided at Shopyourway.com and click the “Go” button. You will only receive one (1) Bonus Game Play regardless of how many times you enter the same Sweeps Code.
· Follow the “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” Brand Page (Earn one (1) Bonus Game Play): Go to www.shopyourway.com and select the “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” Brand page to “Follow” to receive one (1) Bonus Game Play. To “Follow” the “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” brand page, select the brand page, open the “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” Brand profile page and click “Follow.” If you are already following the “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” Brand page, you will automatically receive one (1) Bonus Game Play.
· Upload Image to “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” Brand Page (Earn one (1) Bonus Game Play): Upload an image that features your biggest at Home Do It Yourself (DIY) Disaster to the “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” Brand page on the Shop Your Way website (hereinafter, “Content”) to receive one (1) Bonus Game Play. To add an image, go to the “Sears Home Services Home Improvement” Brand page and click “What’s on your mind?” under the “Recent Activity” tab. When the image icon option appears, click on it, and then click “Select Photo” button. Finally, click the “Upload an Image” button, and upload the photo you would like to add, add the caption “My Biggest @ Home DIY disaster”, and click “Set Image.” Images and text in the caption may not be obscene, pornographic, or otherwise inconsistent with the Sponsor’s brand or image, and must adhere to the submission requirements herein. You will only receive one (1) Bonus Game Play regardless of how many images you add.
· Watch the “Nothing Works: Sears Home Appliances” Video (Earn one (1) Bonus Game Plays: Once you successfully enter the Instant Win Game by completing the primary Game Play as described above, one Sears Home Services YouTube Video will appear. Watch the “Nothing Works: Sears Home Appliances Video” that appears and when prompted, click “Continue” at the end of the video to receive one (1) Bonus Game Play. You must watch the entire video for the “Continue” button to appear.
If your screen displays a non-prize-winning message, you are not a winner of any prize. Prizes are seeded at randomly selected times throughout the Game Period, and are awarded to the entrant who completes a Play in accordance with these Official Rules (whose Play is properly received and recorded by Sponsor's computer on or after a randomly-selected time during the Game Period) and receive a prize-winning message will win a prize (subject to verification). All Plays must be received and recorded during the Game Period to be eligible. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if a winning prize message or any other aspect of the Game should so indicate, unless and until the entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning claim have been verified. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of the validation process.
Your opinions of any product or brand should accurately and honestly reflect your thoughts and experiences regarding that product. No purchase of any product is necessary. Game Plays must be obtained legitimately.
As used herein, “Content” refers to all information, materials or content you may submit in connection with the Game, if any. Content will not be judged.
Entrants represent and warrant that their Content is the original work of such entrant, it has not been copied from others, it has not previously won awards, it does not violate the rights of any other person or entity, and publication of the Content via various media including Web posting will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Any Entrants indemnify and hold harmless, Released Parties from any claims to the contrary.
By submitting Content, you agree that your Content is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, that Sponsor is free to use or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Content on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Content, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
All Content submitted by you must conform to the additional submission requirements set forth herein:
· Content cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory
of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
· Content cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
· Content cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
· Content cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
· Content cannot infringe trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than products contained in your entry), or contain any personal identification other than entrants;
· Content cannot infringe copyrighted materials owned by others;
· Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
· Content cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
By entering this Game, each Entrant acknowledges that his/her Entry may be posted at Sponsor’s website, SYW.com, SearsHomeServices.com or any social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry submitted by any Entrant. The use of an Entry by Sponsor or any Related Entity does not have any effect on the judging process or winner selection process. Entries posted are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of Sponsor in any manner. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants Sponsor and the Released Parties (as defined below) a worldwide, irrevocable, exclusive, assignable, transferable, unqualified, unrestricted, royalty-free license and right to edit, modify, publish, use, reuse, distribute, display, copy and otherwise exploit the Entry or any part thereof (with or without the entrant’s name and city/state), and any materials based thereon or derived from, in any manner and in any media (whether now known or later developed), for any lawful purposes whatsoever (noncommercial or commercial), including, without limitation, for use in the commercial packaging and point-of-sale materials, or for promotion, marketing or advertising of Sponsor, or any Released Party, each of their respective brands and/or products in any medium (whether now or hereafter known) throughout the world in perpetuity without further permission, notification, consideration, or payment to the entrant, except where prohibited by law. In addition, each entrant forever waives in favor of Sponsor all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that may preclude the use of the Entry (or any part thereof) as granted herein, or require entrant’s permission to use the Entry (or any part thereof) for the purposes stated herein.
Limit: Limit one (1) Play per day per person/SYW Member during the Game Period. Limit up to thirty-one (31) Plays per person/SYW Member during the Game Period. Limit up to thirty-seven (37) Bonus Game Plays per person/SYW Member available during the Game Period. Entrants must select up to ten (10) Appliances that have a combined value of no more than ten (10) thousand dollars ($10,000) per Play. For purposes of this Game, a “Day” begins at 12:00:01 am CDT each calendar day and ends at 11:59:59 pm CDT the same day. The number of Instant Win prizes available to be won will decrease during the Game Period as Instant Win prizes are awarded and claimed.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s discretion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification, in Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the SYW account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the SYW account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the SYW account holder.
5. Winner Notification/Odds: In addition to an on-screen winner notification message, the potential winners will be notified by email at the email address associated with the potential winner’s SYW account. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the order in which such Plays are received.
All potential winners are subject to verification. Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to fully complete, sign and timely return an unaltered Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release provided by Sponsor, and, where lawful, an unaltered Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then that potential winner will be disqualified and his/her prize will be forfeited. Sponsor may provide the potential Prize Winners with a W-9 which winners must complete and return to Sponsor for tax reporting purposes or prize may be forfeited, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Form. First Prize Winners, Second Prize Winners, Third Prize Winners and Fourth Prize Winners may be issued an IRS 1099 form. Any prize won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents, if any.
Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The Grand Prize will be shipped to the prize winner within six (6) to eight (8) weeks.
The First Prizes, Second Prizes, Third Prizes and Fourth Prizes will be awarded on a temporary basis until such time that winners have been verified by Sponsor. In the event that a First Prize Winner, Second Prize Winner, Third Prize Winner or Fourth Prize Winner is not verified, Sponsor reserves the right to reverse point award posted to that member’s account. First Prizes, Second Prizes, Third Prizes and Fourth Prizes will be credited to SYW Accounts within approximately ten (10) weeks after the verification of winners.
6. One Thousand Five Hundred Eleven (1,511) Prizes and their approximate retail values (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Winner will receive up to ten (10) SYW products that he/she selected in the pop-up screen required for Play, that have a combined value not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000) and delivery, installation and haul-away of existing appliances in the winner’s home at the time of delivery up to $1,055.00. The Grand Prize Sears/SYW products awarded will be designated by Sponsor, are subject to availability and retail price verification and at Sponsor’s discretion. To be eligible as the Grand Prize, the up to ten (10) selected SYW products must have a combined value not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000). ARV of Grand Prize: up to $11,055.00; Five (5) First Prizes: Five (5) Winners will each receive one hundred thousand (100,000) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each First Prize: $100.00; Five (5) Second Prizes: Five (5) Winners will each receive fifty thousand (50,000) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each Second Prize: $50.00; One Thousand Four Hundred (1,400) Third Prizes: One thousand four hundred (1,400) winners will each receive three thousand (3,000) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each Third Prize: $3.00; and One Hundred (100) Fourth Prizes: One hundred (100) Winners will each receive five hundred (500) Shop Your Way points. ARV of each Fourth Prize: $0.50. Total ARV of All Prizes: up to $16,055.00. Receipt, use and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions at www.shopyourway.com/sywr-terms-of-service. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all electrical, plumbing, general contracting and design services required to install any and all of the Appliances. Grand Prize Winner must specify either Gas or Electric appliances prior to delivery. Once the Appliances are ordered by Sponsor, Grand Prize Winner cannot make any changes. If upon delivery and/or during installation an Appliance does not fit or is not compatible with the Grand Prize Winner’s home, Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any and all costs related to the change(s) in Appliance(s) and subsequent delivery and installation. Sponsor reserves the right to dispute a stated retail value of any Appliance product selected in the Grand Prize Winner’s Entry that is not sold at any Sears Store or Kmart Store, or online at sears.com or kmart.com. In the event of a dispute of a retail value of any Appliance listed in the Grand Prize Entry, Sponsor reserves the right to award, in lieu of that corresponding Appliance, Shop Your Way points equivalent to the retail value of that Appliance as stated online at sears.com or kmart.com. In the event the SYW Appliance products selected in the Grand Prize Winning Play have a combined total value less than $10,000, Grand Prize Winner will not receive the difference between the total value of SYW Appliances selected and the ARV of the Grand Prize stated herein. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Third Prizes and Fourth Prizes must be redeemed within fourteen (14) days from receipt or prize will be expired. Limit: up to two (2) prizes per person/SYW account.
Exact version/model will be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize Winner acknowledges that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefore, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
Prizes are taxable income to the winners and winners will be responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, if any. If a winner is an associate of Sears Holding Management Corporation or its direct and indirect subsidiaries, the prize will be added to the winner’s W-2 reportable earnings and be subject to payroll taxes and income tax withholding. For these associates only, Sears Holdings Management Corporation (or the appropriate corporate affiliate) will include a tax gross-up equal to 35% of the value of the prize, which is intended to offset most, but not necessarily all, taxes due on the prize.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its direct and indirect subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (if any), and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents; Facebook, Inc.; and Twitter Inc. (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed in connection with a prize and/or use of the Content.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Game constitutes the Grand Prize Winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, state submitted (if any) for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter developed, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Grand Prize Winner’s name and likeness may be published on the Shop Your Way website, SearsHomeServices.com or any social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
9. Ownership & License: Providing Content grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Content in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant. By accepting a prize, each Prize Winner agrees that his or her Content will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then a winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Content, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Each Prize Winner hereby waives in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to their Content. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Content, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, each winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Content and of the copyrights transferred and “Moral Rights of Authors” waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Game, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Game or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or any item redeemed in connection with a prize. If for any reason an entrant's Play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Game Play, if it is possible. If, for any reason, the Game is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game and all remaining prizes not distributed at the time of cancellation, termination or suspension will not be awarded. If due to a computer programming, production, technical, seeding, or other error or reason, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Section 6, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
12. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Game shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Illinois law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE GAME, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: The Official Rules and the Game are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Game Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 11 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Illinois, in the City of Chicago.
15. Winners List: For a winners list, visit www.shopyourway.com/SweepsSYW. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation and verification are complete.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.